Marcie medium tote question

cat1967

Aug 20, 2011
Greece
Hello ladies. I am thinking of purchasing my first Chloe bag and from the pictures from myTheresa and in this forum I got puzzled. Does the Marcie Medium Tote have a shoulder strap? Does it cost 200 euros more that is 1250 euros if it has this strap? Please help me out.:smile:

beachgirl38

happy
O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Mine was called Medium on HGbagsonline - but I also think it is listed as the smaller oneon department store sites. It is the only one with a strap. It is a great size. Not too big at all. Love mine!

Also they tell you if the strap is included. If they don't say it, then it doesn't come with one. Only the smaller/med size comes with one. Mine with strap was the same price as one without a strap.

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
So. California
I just purchased a small/medium (??....that is so confusing) and it has a strap. I also have a medium braided Marcie and it also has a strap. I have seen other true Medium Marcie bags without the strap.

I wish they made the true medium with the strap all the time. I do love the small/medium and it's not too small, but the true medium is just a bit larger and it would be nice to have that option.