Marcie Medium Round Crossbody Bag - Should I Keep?

Sep 16, 2009
I am new to this thread although I have a Marcie Pouchette Crossbody Bag which I love but really too small for everyday use. I have been admiring the Marcie Medium Round Crossbody Bag and when it got included in the F&F of Saks, I immediately purchased it without even thinking about it. Now, I don't know if I should keep it. I don't see a lot of people posting it here in the forum so I haven't read any reviews. My main concern is the flap of the bag. I kinda don't like that it sticks out (or down not really sure how to describe it.. its not leveled with the body of the bag) when it's not tied. But I don't want to keep it tied so it is easier to get stuff from it especially when I am travelling. I want to be able to use this on out of town/country trips and kind of an everyday bag too.

I'm considering returning and probably get the Marcie Medium Satchel instead but I should do it now while Saks still has its F&F sale.

Would appreciate your thoughts about this bag. Thank you!

p.s. I just went on Saks website now and the Chloe bags are no longer included in F&F sale, they are now just SaksFirst points eligible. I think they made a mistake and I got lucky to have bought it before they realized it. Now I cannot buy the satchel :sad:

I am new to this thread although I have a Marcie Pouchette Crossbody Bag which I love but really too small for everyday use. I have been admiring the Marcie Medium Round Crossbody Bag and when it got included in the F&F of Saks, I immediately purchased it without even thinking about it. Now, I don't know if I should keep it. I don't see a lot of people posting it here in the forum so I haven't read any reviews. My main concern is the flap of the bag. I kinda don't like that it sticks out (or down not really sure how to describe it.. its not leveled with the body of the bag) when it's not tied. But I don't want to keep it tied so it is easier to get stuff from it especially when I am travelling. I want to be able to use this on out of town/country trips and kind of an everyday bag too.

I'm considering returning and probably get the Marcie Medium Satchel instead but I should do it now while Saks still has its F&F sale.

Would appreciate your thoughts about this bag. Thank you!
I have this bag and love it! Bought it in Paris because the bag I'd brought for the trip turned out to be too small. I've since taken it on many international and domestic trips as it has become my go-to travel bag. The fact the flap is a bit longer than the bag doesn't bother me, in fact I think it makes it harder for would-be thieves to access. I have the medium satchel too but don't find it as easy to use and wouldn't travel with it. I think you should keep it : ))

If I were you, I'd keep the bag a while longer. I never promote the idea of buying and selling handbags swiftly because you might change your mind.

Some bags grow on me over time, meanwhile I don't use it for a year or two. I think what you have is a Chloe classic and you should keep it for now.

I have this bag and love it! Bought it in Paris because the bag I'd brought for the trip turned out to be too small. I've since taken it on many international and domestic trips as it has become my go-to travel bag. The fact the flap is a bit longer than the bag doesn't bother me, in fact I think it makes it harder for would-be thieves to access. I have the medium satchel too but don't find it as easy to use and wouldn't travel with it. I think you should keep it : ))
I'm glad to know you love it for travelling, thank you for sharing your input about the bag. This might work for me then :smile:

If I were you, I'd keep the bag a while longer. I never promote the idea of buying and selling handbags swiftly because you might change your mind.

Some bags grow on me over time, meanwhile I don't use it for a year or two. I think what you have is a Chloe classic and you should keep it for now.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the bag. Really appreciate it. :smile: