Marcie Love!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m glad they are returning it for you!

muggles likes this.
  2. I think you were right to return, I also got my Marcie preloved and when I opened the dustbag it definitely had that wonderful leather smell even though it wasn’t new. I hope you find another one that you like quick [emoji173]️

muggles likes this.
  3. OH GOD. That's probably why they took so long :sad: I just bought my last bag from them. Is it wrong to just presume that from here on out it's better to get Chloe from authorized retailers? They don't seem to have an authentication system as a brand, and we're relying on these resellers to tell us what is what. Thank God for tPF authenticators, otherwise we'd be getting fleeced all the time. Sorry this didn't work out for you :sad: It did look like a gorgeous bag

muggles likes this.
  4. IRL it looked like a hot mess and smelled like one! It didn’t look like leather! Smelled of chemicals!

5. RealReal said I could return, they have had the bag for over a week. Dragging their heels as far as the refund goes. I would never do business with them again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice