Marcie Love!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_4317.JPG

wkim, MooMooVT and Dark_Matter like this.
  2. Classic, can't go wrong with it. Congrats!

muggles likes this.
  3. beautiful color...I used to think that all brown tints are more suitable for autumn but this one is perfect for spring and summer time:heart::heart::heart:

muggles likes this.
  4. Damn I love that bag

muggles likes this.
  5. Thank you all! It’s Dusty Yellow! Hard to capture color with camera!

6. Hooked on the Marcie train! Just ordered green medium hobo from RealReal! IMG_4330.JPG

wkim and Designerhbgirl like this.
  7. Be careful, they have A LOT of fakes on their website and all handbags are final sale.

8. Thank you! I’ll see what gives on Thursday when it’s supposed to arrive!

9. Well this bag hasn’t updated it’s tracking in 4 days! Weird!

10. REALLY? Any stories here on FB? I've bought from them quite a bit and so far everything checked out, but i typically go for NWT bags :sad:

11. Yep, a lot have been deemed to be fake here on the forum. It doesn’t matter if they are preowned or new with tags they can still be fake and they sell fake ones.

wkim likes this.
  12. Oy vey. I guess Imma start looking through my stuff! Thanks for the warning

sinyard likes this.
  13. Well mine is arriving today, as I have owned other Marcie’s I should be able to tell right off about its authenticity! I’ll weigh in once I receive it!

sinyard likes this.
  14. Well it came! It had a major flaw, stitching coming undone on bottom. Plus it smelled and feeled like pleather! Really have bad vibes! They accepted the return and it will go back tomorrow! Really smelled of chemicals, not leather. My paraty and Faye smell of leather, like an expensive shoe store.
    This smelled like a rubber type of material!

sinyard likes this.
  15. No more realreal purchases!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice