Marcie crossbody saddlebag or small satchel

So my Chloe SA said that the brown saddlebag is a solid best seller. It has been consistently selling well for quite some time.
I do think the brown saddlebag is a little more cute and timeless.

The design of the black satchel is more practical but it also looks a bit old-fashioned, to me.

Chloe leather is excellent though and their stitching is great, so whichever one you get, it will be very well made!

Just my 2 cents, happy shopping! :tup:

I have the medium Marcie satchel in black. I bought it a couple of years before the small size came out, otherwise I would have bought the small size. That being said, I absolutely love my Marcie bag and it's my go to bag for everyday in fall/winter. I think it's gorgeous, functional, durable, and looks great with my black and gold Chloe Susanna boots. Neiman Marcus has their gift card event going on online right now, and I saw the small black satchel is on there just FYI.

Reactions: songofthesea
I had the same dilemma (but with the Cashmere Grey color) so I went to Nordstrom and tried on the saddle bag, small satchel, and medium satchel. I liked the uncomplicated style of the saddle bag the best - it's not weighed down by handles (that I also felt got in the way) or extra hardware.

Reactions: earthygirl
I vote saddle bag. It weighs less than the satchel. I used to own two medium satchels and they were great as a daily bag. I now own the mini version and love that. The saddle also looks more timeless bohemian chic while the satchel looks a bit suburban mom in my city.

I vote saddle bag. It weighs less than the satchel. I used to own two medium satchels and they were great as a daily bag. I now own the mini version and love that. The saddle also looks more timeless bohemian chic while the satchel looks a bit suburban mom in my city.
I meant I used to own the saddle bags, not satchels.

I had the same dilemma (but with the Cashmere Grey color) so I went to Nordstrom and tried on the saddle bag, small satchel, and medium satchel. I liked the uncomplicated style of the saddle bag the best - it's not weighed down by handles (that I also felt got in the way) or extra hardware.
Which color did you get? Would you mind sharing a pic of you wearing it? Thanks!!