Marcie Crossbody Bag;

ditzyfordaria

Aug 20, 2010
Hi all!

I'm new to the Chloé forum, in fact it's all rachiem's fault that I've strayed from Mulberry, but I've fallen in love with the Marcie and am looking for some information. Specifically on crossbody style that it's in the picture I've attached. I couldn't find much mention of it (and no photos in the reference thread) and was wondering: has this bag all but disappeared by now? I was hoping to find it in a black or whiskey (like the photo).

Does anyone who owns the bag have any pictures (specifically modeling ones) to reference for how it sits and looks on a REAL woman? :P I'm wondering, if I were to find it, if it would be too small..

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• marcie.jpg
    marcie.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 14,554
Last edited:
I just purchased one during NM pre sale. Hope this will help. I believe it's medium size according to the measurement.
I have hard time finding information about Marcie cross body as well.

Attachments

• Chlor Marcie (small).JPG
    Chlor Marcie (small).JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 3,031
Hi hsia, thanks for the help. Your Marcie is absolutely stunning but a different style than the one I had in the picture. Which, in fact, I have ordered! She's en route, probably traveling over the Atlantic ocean at the moment, thanks to the help of a lovelylovely pf'er. :yahoo:

Congrats DFD!

Did you see Rachiem's blue one? http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/show-us-your-non-mulberry-purchases-630093-95.html#post17254951 If you're looking for mod pics of the style and not specific colour.

I saw the whiskey one Miranda has on IRL over summer and it was absolutely gorgeous. I hope they do continue that size as I agree the new smaller ones would be too small for me too (I have too much stuff that I always want to lug around!).

ETA: Oops just saw you said Rachiem was the reason you came to Chloe. Forget my link above!

Last edited:
The one you purchased is the small one. I believe it would be a lot smaller than mine. Show us some modeling pictures once you receive :smile:

Hi hsia, thanks for the help. Your Marcie is absolutely stunning but a different style than the one I had in the picture. Which, in fact, I have ordered! She's en route, probably traveling over the Atlantic ocean at the moment, thanks to the help of a lovelylovely pf'er. :yahoo:

The bag is popping up everywhere now. :girlwhack: Neiman Marcus has it now, too. My work is blocking the first website but I'll check it when I get home. Thanks for all the help ladies! Will definitely do my own reveal despite all these useful links (and ML's reveal), hsia.

Brookles, I'm the same! My newest and current satchel/crossbody is being stuffed to death every morning. I kept it under control for the first week of use but now it's getting out of hand again, haha. And thanks, honey!

I bought one of these in the spring and loved it, but honestly found it a bit too small. It looked nice on. Really tdf, but just didn't hold all the stuff I need to tote around most of the time. Since I already have a large Marcie I just couldn't justify keeping them both. The crossbody was really lovely, though, and I do miss it sometimes. :smile:

You got me, tiree! Guilty as charged. :graucho:

Introducing my tan Marcie crossbody -- which I picked up from the post this morning thanks to a certain lovely pf'er.. who ALSO has some items to reveal. I'm not the only guilty one, babe!

Did a quick dodgy picture before tucking her away. She's my Christmas gift to myself (I can't believe it, how did I know what I wanted!?) so I'm being good and not going to use her until the big day.

But I'm absolutely in love with her. She's bigger than I had thought, too, which is perfect! :love:

Attachments

• marcielove.jpg
    marcielove.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 4,143
  • marcielv.jpg
    marcielv.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 2,871