Marciano-Thursday Only/20% Off Full Priced Merchandise-50% Off Sale/Online & In Store

citygirl09

Apr 24, 2008
You are amazing! Thank you so much for posting that. I was online at midnight trying to use the code and it didn't work, so I didn't get back on until 12, and almost everything was gone :sad:... but I did get a few things and they are beautiful, and 50% off already sale prices were like a dream. You're my hero!! Did you get anything good?

kodiak54

Nov 9, 2007
wow<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6125755", true); </SCRIPT> bagachondriac....you find the best deals! Thanks!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
You are amazing! Thank you so much for posting that. I was online at midnight trying to use the code and it didn't work, so I didn't get back on until 12, and almost everything was gone :sad:... but I did get a few things and they are beautiful, and 50% off already sale prices were like a dream. You're my hero!! Did you get anything good?

Sadly, I didn't buy anything...too much on my plate these days! I'm saving all my funds for new Gerard Darel bags.