Books & Music Marchesa Song

Forever I am...

Fang Banger
Mar 9, 2009
I know I'm going to sound like a crazy person right now but nonetheless, I need someones help....
So when I went onto purseblog earlier today, I read the "Rhea Durham in Marchesa" piece and I ended up going to the Marchesa website. Now this has been driving me crazy ALL day ( :cursing: ) and I know I'll never rest until I know what song track 1 is....
I googled and I'm not talking about teardrop by massive attack, or battle of evermore by led zeppelin...its the first song that you hear right before teardrop starts to play, and even when that plays you can still hear it....help me rest easy! lol.....thanks to all who took the time to read this post!:biggrin::smile:

mombug

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
New England
Hi there, I just shazamed(?) that piece of music, it is either a Chinese or Japanese artist, it took me to a youtube video as well. It's a hauntingly beautiful song, unfortunately nothing comes up in English so I can't even help you out with the name of the song!! I'm so sorry. The only words in English when the video begins are the name Alexandre Desplat, who could be either producer or director of video, sorry not much help here!!