March Madness - Share your LV purchases here!

Congrats, she's beautiful [emoji7] If you don't mind me asking: Which others did you buy and are they holding up nicely? I'm still on the fence getting one...

I have the mono, vernis, da, epi and now the empriente. I've used the mono the most an sits held up well. Still looks new. I love em all. I bought each of em once they were released and had no issues with any of them. I think the empriente is going to be my fave out of all of em.

I have the mono, vernis, da, epi and now the empriente. I've used the mono the most an sits held up well. Still looks new. I love em all. I bought each of em once they were released and had no issues with any of them. I think the empriente is going to be my fave out of all of em.
Thanks for your quick reply [emoji11] That's wonderful to hear! Sounds like I finally and definitely need to pull the trigger, too [emoji7]
The hardest will be to decide which of these beauties... [emoji8]

View attachment 3654623

Picked up my 5th Felicie today! I think it's my fave one so far [emoji7]

Fifth!! Can you take a family shot? That sounds like heaven. I feel like I may end up with multiples of this bag too. It was so hard to decide which print to get! I was between the Amarante Vernis, the Damier Ebene (my favorite print) and the Empreinte. I ended up choosing the empreinte because I didn't have a black LV bag in my collection.

Reactions: Born4thjuly