March Madness isn't just for Basketball!

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Ok ladies....I have officially re-defined MARCH MADNESS! :noggin: Well, in MY little piece of the world I have completely gone off the edge! I really must stop girls... so stop showing me cute stuff I can't resist! :P

Here are some other random Chanel-Sheer-Madness-Impulse-buys I just had to partake in....

I finally got my first long CC Necklace that I can actually also wear as a belt (justification #1)... I had already purchased the earrings in January (justification #2) and I had sunnies to match (justification #3)....

Then what happened? Welp, I walked into the boutique and they had these bea-u-tee-full earrings! They are 3 in 1 (justification #1).... The are Large/Long... better for when I wear my hair down since I only have small hoops (justification #2) and I can put other charms from other earrings I already own (like the angel collection) on the hoop as well (justification #3). Do we see a trend here? ;)

THEN...NM sent me an offer (literally) that I couldn't refuse so I used it to scoop these most useful cork slides for Spring .... uhhhhh.... out of justifications. Are they keepers????

Either way I'M DONE. :banned:

Attachments

• IMG_1864_1.JPG
    IMG_1864_1.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1868_1.JPG
    IMG_1868_1.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1872_1.JPG
    IMG_1872_1.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1873_1.JPG
    IMG_1873_1.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1879_1.JPG
    IMG_1879_1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 127
Sounds like everything is well justified! Great stuff! I love how you use the word 'welp'! Congrats!
After seeing your Strass bag, I called and got the small black tote! Have any justification ideas that I can use for that? LOL!

Ok ladies....I have officially re-defined MARCH MADNESS! :noggin: Well, in MY little piece of the world I have completely gone off the edge! I really must stop girls... so stop showing me cute stuff I can't resist! :P

Here are some other random Chanel-Sheer-Madness-Impulse-buys I just had to partake in....

I finally got my first long CC Necklace that I can actually also wear as a belt (justification #1)... I had already purchased the earrings in January (justification #2) and I had sunnies to match (justification #3)....

Then what happened? Welp, I walked into the boutique and they had these bea-u-tee-full earrings! They are 3 in 1 (justification #1).... The are Large/Long... better for when I wear my hair down since I only have small hoops (justification #2) and I can put other charms from other earrings I already own (like the angel collection) on the hoop as well (justification #3). Do we see a trend here? ;)

THEN...NM sent me an offer (literally) that I couldn't refuse so I used it to scoop these most useful cork slides for Spring .... uhhhhh.... out of justifications. Are they keepers????

Oh no -- what has NM done now? :biggrin: what am I going to get in the mail now?? Triple points from Nordstroms; extra points from NM??? gift cards? I'm going to be at Tysons Saturday... I think bad stuff may happen. The best laid plans of mice and men, you know how that goes, right? I might just skip NM. Oh right, like that's going to happen. I love your new WOC!! And all your other new goodies.
--Judy

Oh, and by the way, ----->>>Famous Last Words...Either way I'M DONE. :banned:

Last edited:
Personally I prefer your flava of march madness :smile: Enjoy your purchases!