March Madness isn't just for Basketball!

Great title for your thread! Love your new accessories!

Gorgeous pieces! I say keep them all too, the earrings are sooo lovely you will look absolutely FAB with them on! :yahoo:

Awww...thanks sbelle. I see so many of us tPFers have been hit with March Madness :P

reira, thanks hun! I wore them today and I :heart::heart::heart: them to bits!!!! I love your new ballerinas too! Soooo luscious!

Thanks Cari!

Just FYI... if any of the ladies like the slides I got.... I wore them around my house today since it is going to be over 60 degrees this week in DC and unfortunately I am returning them. They are VERY uncomfy after about 5 minutes. They hurt the upper part of my foot because the bottom is wood and does not bend/give. The upper fabric may give after use but I am not going to take that gamble...or endure the TERRIBLE PAIN to break them in :shucks: *shucks*

Too bad about the slides. I have them and have been debating whether to keep them since I am also leary about breaking in fabric shoes. Mine will probably go back as well. Lovely purchases and love your CC Strass WOC in the photo. I just got the same pne and couldn't resist getting the silver as well!

Jennifer

Congrats! Love your necklace and earrings! Well justified~ ... that's what u wanted to hear right? ;)

But of course :blush: Thanks!

Too bad about the slides. I have them and have been debating whether to keep them since I am also leary about breaking in fabric shoes. Mine will probably go back as well. Lovely purchases and love your CC Strass WOC in the photo. I just got the same pne and couldn't resist getting the silver as well!

Jennifer

Yea, I was really sad because the slides are so Keeey-yute!

I totally understand why you got both hun. I saw the silver at the boutique the other day and :faint::faint::faint:
Does the silver have the same fingerprint issue as the black? I love the black but hate the PRIIIIIINTZZZZZZZZZZZ :pout:

Thanks for the update regarding the slides. I was thinking about getting them because I thought they looked comfy. Looks can be deceiving!

Love your new necklace!!!

Yea, I never thought about the fact that the bottom was wood and the top was so stiff....but obviously that is not so comfy for your foot when you step :tdown:

I wore my necklace as a belt the other day....this is a new must have IMO! Made my outfit look a 1000 times betta :drool:

Wowwww!! You hit the jackpot flava!! Dang, everything is gorgeous!! Very well justified if you ask me! :yes: Congrats!!!

Wow...thanks chouchou... love to get the head-nod :blush: