March Madness is spreading to April for DC area tPF ladies!!

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Attention all DC/MD/VA tPF ladies!!!! Please join us on Saturday, April 3 from 12-2pm as....

Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie
And
Dyah Goodman (AKA Israeli_Flava)

Cordially invite you to the

CHANEL HANDBAG
Spring 2010 Trunk Show

Join us for a cafe luncheon and presentation of the exquisite new collection of Chanel accessories and handbags.

Enter to win gift cards, Spring beauty bags and other fabulous treats!

PLEASE rsvp to: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Handbags-Level One
Free parking-Park in the garage and get your ticket validated

Last edited:
:shucks: I wish I could join you lovely ladies!!

Israeli_Flava You are so sweet for organizing this!!

Awww, thanks NYCav.... :blush:

I really don't know how all this happened...guess I just opened my mouth about tPF to the right people. It's amazing how receptive NM Mazza Gallerie is to new ideas! I really wish all you ladies that are interested could join the fun! I would love to meet the person behind the avatar :hugs:

Hopefully there will be a decent turnout so events like this can happen more often for us....

I wish I had time to drive to DC for this stuff! But there's one today at Saks in Richmond, VA today- can't wait to see everything- meeting my husband there at lunch.

I wish I had time to drive to DC for this stuff! But there's one today at Saks in Richmond, VA today- can't wait to see everything- meeting my husband there at lunch.

Aw...I definately understand that... Richmond is a bit of a way... but it would have been really nice to meet u.