~MARCH/APRIL~ our new Bal babies..please show!

I did buy it from Yoogi. I just compared the color code to other outremer bags and they didn’t match. But you’re probably right. Nothing else fits.
It is actually mine LOL, i sold it to Yoogi’s. I bought it as outremer, convinced that it was, did not use it because I have an ocean of SLGs. I just kept it in a dust bag and on occasion took it to see the beauty. At last I started redu ing my collection and it left me. Glad to see it here :heart:

Reactions: TCmummy
It is actually mine LOL, i sold it to Yoogi’s. I bought it as outremer, convinced that it was, did not use it because I have an ocean of SLGs. I just kept it in a dust bag and on occasion took it to see the beauty. At last I started redu ing my collection and it left me. Glad to see it here :heart:
I love how we're all just trading bags. :lol:

I can tell you that it’s one of my most loved items. I immediately stuffed it with daily essenstials and started using it as an insert to whatever bag I carry that day.

Reactions: IntheOcean
Ooh, nice. What's the year? If you know. Also the strap looks shorter than usual for velos. :thinking:
Thanks! Yes, the strap had been shortened by the previous owner. I don't mind, in fact, I think I prefer it this way - it sits at just the right level on my shoulder, it's not too high, I can easily reach into it without taking the bag off. Muchstuff said the year is 2010, and yes, the leather is really nice!

I have fallen deeply in love with the blackouts. 1. Long strap; 2. Super thick and soft leather; 3. Uniformly saturated deep colors; 4. Streamlined, clean silhouette (aka fewer tassels!).

Here’s my latest, 2017 s/s purple calfskin blackout city. Have no idea what the official color name is.

Attachments

• 944EE9A0-2881-44DF-BD52-E92593F03DDB.jpeg
    944EE9A0-2881-44DF-BD52-E92593F03DDB.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 27
I have fallen deeply in love with the blackouts. 1. Long strap; 2. Super thick and soft leather; 3. Uniformly saturated deep colors; 4. Streamlined, clean silhouette (aka fewer tassels!).

Here’s my latest, 2017 s/s purple calfskin blackout city. Have no idea what the official color name is.
Love that dusky purple!!!