~MARCH/APRIL~ our new Bal babies..please show!

*Technically* a Feb purchase but I finally got around to repairing the tassels and brought her out to play, so can it count? Bronze day :hbeat:

Gotta say, I slept on days for a *while* (and have had and sold some gorg colors), but I’m way more about that hobo bag life these days, heh.

View attachment 5730920View attachment 5730921
Ab fab!!!! :love:
Is this the super deal from ann's fabulous close outs?

Sooo.. I just got my 2nd BB with the intention of selling the g21 due to its weight but I don't know why I love the smoosh more than this brand new 2014 classic city... Is it because it's too new that I'm not feeling the love for it here? What is this feeling I'm having? Or is it too new and too lightweight?!

20230307_143252.jpg

Sooo.. I just got my 2nd BB with the intention of selling the g21 due to its weight but I don't know why I love the smoosh more than this brand new 2014 classic city... Is it because it's too new that I'm not feeling the love for it here? What is this feeling I'm having? Or is it too new and too lightweight?!

View attachment 5734163
Both are pretty. But I personally would stick with the giant. It's the combo between smoosh and the gorgeous RGGH in contrast to the dark leather that does it for me. Back and shoulder pains be damned, lol.
If you want to add one with RH, I would hunt for something with chèvre leather :graucho:

Both are pretty. But I personally would stick with the giant. It's the combo between smoosh and the gorgeous RGGH in contrast to the dark leather that does it for me. Back and shoulder pains be damned, lol.
If you want to add one with RH, I would hunt for something with chèvre leather :graucho:
I agree.

Reactions: Spinkys

View attachment 5734163
It's why the oldies are so great, it's all about the leather.