*March/April* Our New Acquisitions!

Hi. I didn't want to be the first to post here (too shy, lol) but then I thought "why wait?". I have been thinking about this color on and off for about a year and muchstuff's recent reveal pretty much solidified my decision to get one. It feels a bit like a dream but I am now a proud owner of a rouge theater bag. It is truly a special color. Big thanks to sweet Kendie for her help :smile:. Thanks for sharing this with me, my Bal friends.

Attachments

• IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 797
Hi. I didn't want to be the first to post here (too shy, lol) but then I thought "why wait?". I have been thinking about this color on and off for about a year and muchstuff's recent reveal pretty much solidified my decision to get one. It feels a bit like a dream but I am now a proud owner of a rouge theater bag. It is truly a special color. Big thanks to sweet Kendie for her help :smile:. Thanks for sharing this with me, my Bal friends.

This is beautiful and an awesome pic too!!Enjoy!!

Reactions: Iamminda

Absolutely beautiful, and look at the fabulous condition she in, huge congrats on this one! :heart:

Yes yes this is truly red, indeed!!!!!!!:yes::loveeyes: Omg it's so so beautiful, Iamminda and nothing beats the oldie Bals leather.... I wish I could feel the softness of it....Very happy for you!!!! Major congrats to you dearest friend!!!:heart::flowers::drinks:

Nothing like a pretty red!!! [emoji173]️ congrats!

Congrats iamminda...wishing you much happiness for years to come carrying her. ( My emojis aren't working on my iPad)

Wow!!! :heart::heart::heart:
Congrats dear, oldies always the best!!:drinks:

Congratulations. I hope I can find one like yours.

Beautiful red, congrats!!

I wanted to pop in and show my new Bal. It's really my first proper Bal (had an envelope clutch years ago but never really used it). My understanding is that this is Bleu Lazuli from 2015?! Thanks for letting me share!

The day I received it, I was at work so I played around and took some pics of it with my PS1 tiny.
IMG_1488545889.333812.jpg

Closet set up.
IMG_1488545945.782589.jpg

IMG_1488545967.870199.jpg

Best representation of the true color, IMO.
IMG_1488545993.983301.jpg

I wanted to pop in and show my new Bal. It's really my first proper Bal (had an envelope clutch years ago but never really used it). My understanding is that this is Bleu Lazuli from 2015?! Thanks for letting me share!

The day I received it, I was at work so I played around and took some pics of it with my PS1 tiny.
View attachment 3621831

Closet set up.
View attachment 3621833

View attachment 3621835

View attachment 3621836

Thanks. Congrats on your new BL bag -- beautiful color. It looks like the BL I saw last summer at the B boutique. Great closet set up. Enjoy!

Reactions: CourtneyMc22
Thank you kindly everyone :smile:. Hope you are having a great Friday so far.

Congrats iamminda...wishing you much happiness for years to come carrying her. ( My emojis aren't working on my iPad)

This is beautiful and an awesome pic too!!Enjoy!!

Absolutely beautiful, and look at the fabulous condition she in, huge congrats on this one! :heart:

Yes yes this is truly red, indeed!!!!!!!:yes::loveeyes: Omg it's so so beautiful, Iamminda and nothing beats the oldie Bals leather.... I wish I could feel the softness of it....Very happy for you!!!! Major congrats to you dearest friend!!!:heart::flowers::drinks:

wow ! gorgeous sight to brighten my rainy morning.

Nothing like a pretty red!!! [emoji173]️ congrats!

Wow!!! :heart::heart::heart:
Congrats dear, oldies always the best!!:drinks:

Congratulations. I hope I can find one like yours.

View attachment 3621831

Closet set up.
View attachment 3621833

View attachment 3621835

View attachment 3621836

BLazuli color is crazy amazing!! [emoji177][emoji177]her!

View attachment 3621831

Closet set up.
View attachment 3621833

View attachment 3621835

View attachment 3621836

wow! what a beautiful blue...and that green PS1 tiny is also gorgeous. enjoy your beautiful collection!