MARCH/APRIL 2020 ~ Show us your new Bals here PLEASE!

when i said the temperature is rising here (with ref to our discussion on corona virus) i, probably, jinxed it :lol: it's been raining and pouring for 2 days non-stop, and we are back to low 20's deg C
but today it's kinda ok... i can wear my new jacket tomorrow :biggrin:

Condition is pristine, i have checked it all over, not a spot on it! not a single crease (look at the elbows!)
i really doubt it was ever used, maybe just tried on once, if at all
lining is impeccable, edges of the sleeves and the collar are flawless, it looks and feels brand new.
It still smells of good new leather
colour... well, it's pitch black outdoors and inside the light isn't great to judge, will see tomorrow what it's like IRL :biggrin:
in this crappy light it looks like VERY DARK teal
greyish-green, or greenish-grey
2014 year, colour code 3640
Beautiful jacket! Hopefully, the weather improves soon and you'll be able to post nice pictures in good natural lighting and we'll see that gorgeous color!

Reactions: ksuromax
i definitely don't need 'a few', but if i find a gorgeous bordeaux-ish purple in size 42 i'll surely think twice before passing
What colours do you have?

Lolz I have too many from several years ago when I got caught up in the hype, but I can't seem to let any of them go :blush:
I have 8 black ranging from 2007 to 2012, though they are all different years, zip colours & sizes......
so this makes it okay :graucho::lol: and an 09 navy & 2011 ardoise.
Bordaux-ish purple would be totally amazing with your hair colour :love:

Lolz I have too many from several years ago when I got caught up in the hype, but I can't seem to let any of them go :blush:
I have 8 black ranging from 2007 to 2012, though they are all different years, zip colours & sizes......
so this makes it okay :graucho::lol: and an 09 navy & 2011 ardoise.
Bordaux-ish purple would be totally amazing with your hair colour :love:
OMG! 8 black jackets!! :faint:
how do you choose which one to wear??

Reactions: jeanstohandbags