March 7th NYC meetup for Little H

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ladies, becuase there seems to be confusion with the Feb meetup and the March meetup becuase the days are the same,

I'm dong this.

I've pmed those that wish to come.

If anyone else wishes to come please PM me.

We are meeting at 1pm in NYC on March 7th for lunch. At the moment I have 8 people if you wish to bring a friend or SO please let me know whe have room to grow and I will send you details.

There is a meet up prior to shopping at Madison H but I'm not organizing that.

those booked as of now.

Blue Genes
    Little H
    Hermes Nuttynut
    Plum Blossom
    Elle Tee
    Miss Margaux
    Capulet

The location is not that far from the Madison H store, and is easily reachable by walking.

2. MissMargaux :urock: thanks so much for doing this, I am so looking forward to meeting the NYC crowd! If anyone fancies anything truly English from across the pond ask away!

3. Thanks Little H, enjoy Paris and I'll see you in March in NYC.

4. update on attendees

adding HermesMonkey
    and a +1 for Little H

Blue Genes
    Little H +1
    Hermes Nuttynut
    Plum Blossom
    Elle Tee
    Miss Margaux
    Capulet
    Hermesmonkey

Anyone else just PM me.
    So far we are at 10

5. new updates

addingBethC
    Cinderlala

Blue Genes
    Little H +1
    Hermes Nuttynut
    Plum Blossom
    Elle Tee
    Miss Margaux
    Capulet
    Hermesmonkey
    BethC
    Cinderlala

Anyone else just PM me.
    So far we are at 12

6. new updates

adding PMC

Blue Genes
    Little H +1
    Hermes Nuttynut
    Plum Blossom
    Elle Tee
    Miss Margaux
    Capulet
    Hermesmonkey
    BethC
    Cinderlala
    PMC (maybe)

Anyone else just PM me.
    So far we are at lucky 13

7. I would love to join you!

8. I'd love to join you, but it's Armory/Volta/Scope/RedDot/Pulse/Bridge/ArtNow weekend!

Next time...

Have fun!

9. ^ Oh no... I didn't know it's the same weekend. I thought it's usually late March.

10. Hmmm..I wonder if my hubby would send me to New York for this?!!!

11. Ok, ladies, not my decision here, but I got a note asking if hubbys are welcome.

Honestly I don't know how to answer that. This is not my luncheon and I don't want to make the decision for the group.

Please post your thoughts. It's not my decision to make.

12. My opinion is yes but I want everyone to be comfortable. Pls opine ladies!!

13. I'm planning on leaving DD at home with DH, and I doubt he'd want to come anyway, but I don't mind at all if other husbands/SOs come.

14. I can tell you giving my personal opinion and as I said it's not my decision for the group, but my hubby would not want to come either as Capulet says.

Other Ladies, please voice your opinions.

15. haha... I don't know if husbands want to come, but if they do, sure!

Armory/Volta/Scope/RedDot/Pulse/Bridge/ArtNow weekend? What's this? sounds fun!