MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Was lucky to get the sequin bag and yellow camelia WOC. Love the butter yellow color and adjustable strap. The sequin bag is the size of a mini and is stunning in person. Pics can't do it justice. Sorry the pic were taken quickly but it got wrapped up.

View attachment 5743766

View attachment 5743767
Gorgeous!! I tried that sequin on yesterday. It’s so thick and nice! That heart bag is my next I think. I tried it on and I love it!!

Reactions: Rainbowfish85
Went for Bday shopping w/hubby and came home with this beautiful tweed bomber jacket with embellishments. :love:I love bomber jackets and to have this piece as my very first Chanel RTW makes it that much more special. It is from a couple of seasons ago (22A) which I don't mind 'cause I LOVE this jacket! :heart: Thanks for letting me share~ :yahoo:

View attachment 5741856

View attachment 5741857

View attachment 5741858
I love this collection and this jacket. It's fabulous. I was lucky enough to see it in person and love it! Wear in good health.

Was lucky to get the sequin bag and yellow camelia WOC. Love the butter yellow color and adjustable strap. The sequin bag is the size of a mini and is stunning in person. Pics can't do it justice. Sorry the pic were taken quickly but it got wrapped up.

View attachment 5743766

View attachment 5743767
Wow. I love your purchases. I think both will be quite useful. And the sequins one is stunning. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I also love the chained heart bag in the display. I've always wanted a heart bag for an evening bag, but something more mature, and not too youthful looking. This is perfect.