March 2021 purchases

I haven't bought Chanel for a while but when I saw this I had to get it! Please welcome my XXL flap in the small size (15 inches rather than 18) in dark pink with light gold hardware! The bunnies were curious and I thought we could use a little spring :flowers: Also, I love that the back pocket has little CC hardware (sorry for such a bad photo, the color is so hard to capture!). I'm intending on using her as a daily bag. What do you think?:smile:
Hi lovely! Which collection is this from? Thank you in advance!

i agree, it is a great beige. i don't like too yellow or too peachy beiges. i'm thinking i'll start with the beige, as they don't do great beiges every season, then if i end up using the bag a ton, i'll buy a black one hopefully when the 21B is released.
That sounds like a great idea. You are right as the beiges are not easy to come by specially if you like this current one. I was so desperate for a beige over winter and couldn’t find one so I took a navy... but yup this beige is good!!

Reactions: ipekkeles
:smile:So happy to add the :heart:medium flap (SHW, caviar):heart: to my collection. It's the most expensive bag I've ever purchased (there was a big struggle to make the decision:cool:). But I'm so glad I've got this beauty and have zero regret!!!! :heart: Also appreciate Chanel Boutique's excellent shipping services.

Attachments

• IMG_7003.jpg
    IMG_7003.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 82
Was finally able to get this after a very nice SA who was willing to put me on a waitlist at the last minute. But still want to thank @nat74 and @mungoo33 who shared the availability of this bag in different boutiques! You are the best!!
This is a peachy tone light pink color which may not be attracted to everyone...but I already have some pink-tone bags and feel like something different can be added to my collection. Photo from the SA:
8445429D-F986-4974-890F-AB1AEC571534.jpeg