March 2020 purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let me start ...
    Got my gold class WOC which has been on my wishlist for a while .

Attached Files:

SpiceIsle Gal, TaHi, Renarea and 39 others like this.
  2. Got a new pair of sunglasses!
    88973BB6-AA18-4930-A651-EA4DBA7C8E21.jpeg

3. My first purchase in March

Attached Files:

4. pretty!

pinkunoina, rose80 and Izzy_w like this.
  5. Really beautiful! I didn’t realize these were available. I have always wanted one.

umamanikam likes this.
  6. Thank you .There was only one here and had to get it transferred .

7. So beautiful and classic!!! :loveeyes: Would love to see mod shots/interior pics if you have any.

pinkunoina and rose80 like this.
  8. Is this preloved or in store now?

rose80 likes this.
  9. I really wanted an Incognito bag, but the store wasn’t going to receive my preferred color so I chose this red mini square instead. Always wanted a red Chanel .

Attached Files:

10. IMG_5169.JPG IMG_5170.JPG

Really lucky to get both untouched.

11. Beautiful ! Are they available in rectangular aswell?

12. I have seen it the same color on several Instagram accounts in rectangle as well :smile:.

13. Beutiful

saraudarau likes this.
  14. Beautiful!
    How are you finding the leather and colour?
    I am on the list for the same but in rectangle, but I only own Caviar leather for all things Chanel, so I am a bit nervous!

saraudarau likes this.
  15. I felt exactly the same way. This is my first lambskin bag from Chanel. I really like this red color, a ”true” red. No scratches so far. I recently looked at other Minis in lambskin, I think maybe from the Cruise collection, and I can say those bags had a much more ”dry” leather. This leather felt more soft. Good luck with your Mini :smile:.

londongal2009 likes this.