March 2 Qvc Dooney ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know anything about the tsv yet?

2. Any news on this?
    Thank you!! Kc

3. #3 Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    No actual news. But I just saw something on A343542, which is the Beacon wallet. The graphics don't permit me to paste the image or upload.
    Go to that listing on QVC.com and look at the small thumbnail. I see a straw satchel. I don't know what that is, but.....it is something new. I also haven't seen that satchel on dooney.com Not saying for sure, but....

I went back again and saw that they added new colors such as pale blue, coral, ecru?,
    The idea is not that the wallet is the TSV. The wallet is an up-sell to the TSV and it might be a satchel modeled after the Beacon satchel. And that little thumbnail is a clue.

debbiesdaughter and RuedeNesle like this.
  4. @starbucksqueen, could it be the Beacon Woven Dome Satchel? It comes in different colors too.
    The new Alto has a woven appearance as well, tho I don’t ever remember an Alto on QVC.

starbucksqueen and RuedeNesle like this.
  5. The satchel is unique! Thanks—good ideas :smile:.

RuedeNesle likes this.
  6. Morning all!:smile:
    I'm sorry, I don't have an update on the TSV. But I checked the HSN program guide this morning and it looks like Dooney is going to be the Today's Special on HSN Sunday, March 31st! They're on at midnight Eastern Time, with six more shows throughout the day. It'll be very interesting to see what the TSV on the 2nd, and the TS on the 31st will be, especially since they're so close together.

Lilybarb likes this.
  7. Oh that is interesting!! Will be fun to watch.

RuedeNesle likes this.
  8. Hi KC! :hugs:
    Yes it will! I was just about to edit my post to add the HSN program guide doesn't go to March 31st, but if you write Dooney in the "Search Program Guide" box you'll get the March 31st show schedule. :smile:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  9. Thank you RN!

RuedeNesle likes this.
  10. The woven (embossed) leather Beacon satchel is shown on the
    Dooney site in the Beacon collection. Fun, summer look, without the
    downside of straw. And the embossed leather won't show the same
    scratches as the plain matte Beacon leather. the woven embossed Beacon looks like it's also a coated leather.

Same handle design as other Beacon satchels.... thin rolled handles with seaming on the outside.

I love the look of the Beacon matte leather. I don't like the handle seaming design. Don't know if I will cave for a good sale. Don't love the stripped lining, but I can over look that. I think some of the pretty spring colors will wear away at my self control and I'll end up with a Beacon satchel one of these days... plain or woven. And thus, my handbag collection continues to grow. :smile:

11. It really could. I had been working very hard on projects and my brain just wasn't at full speed. This makes an attractive TSV: popular silhouette, "springy" appearance, strap for crossbody and and a good price point. S249-$269, maybe?

Lilybarb likes this.
  12. What I wouldn’t do for a throwback Florentine leather bag of some kind that looks like the older quality that made me love Dooney!
    All the pretty colors Dooney had in their satchels.
    Let’s all hope!
    Going to check out the q number that’s listed here.

RuedeNesle likes this.
  13. MJ: it would be great if Dooney brought back some of the old Flo colors. They used to have a rainbow of colors in the small Flo satchel on QVC.
    I'd love to see lavender and pale blues and some beautiful pinks along with
    a true yellow and coral and a pretty pastel green. I'd be happy if they just reissued the old colors, no need to tinker with them. :smile:
    Dooney seems to be releasing pastels in some of the other collections this year, so maybe there is hope for Flo too.

14. Hi! You are so right! I’m sorry I didn’t buy some of those pleasant colors.
    I’m waiting for the spring lineup.
    I’m in pa. Now so the outlet here closed. I am so sad as I was used to Woodbury commons outlet being 30 minutes away.
    I miss the outlets. I like to see and feel and try on but no more.
    Still waiting for Qvc to show this March 2 tsv

starbucksqueen likes this.
  15. MJ: nothing compares to an in person look and inspection of handbags. Dooney had a retail store near me that closed a few years ago. I shed a tear every time I go past the location. :sad: