Marc Teri Turnlock Tote by MJ?

Chopz, when you say despite the strap, is it b/c you can't wear it over your shoulder?

I am assuming I can wear it over my shoulder but probably not during the winter when I'm wearing a heavy coat...

Is it "ok" to use a black bag during the spring and summer?

I decided to get it at zappos.com. I should be receiving it on Thursday. I ordered a black one.

OK, if I like this bag, then I am done, done, done for a long time :yes:

Thank you for all your help, my fellow enablers!! :P

Chopz, when you say despite the strap, is it b/c you can't wear it over your shoulder?

I am assuming I can wear it over my shoulder but probably not during the winter when I'm wearing a heavy coat...

Is it "ok" to use a black bag during the spring and summer?

It's just a little snug over my shoulder. I doubt it will be much of an issue for you :smile:.

Hi everyone,

For anyone who has purchased via Neiman Marcus online or Net-a-porter, which pictures convey the colour of the bag most accurately? I am trying to figure out what colour the bag listed at Net-a-Porter is... any guesses? Camo or Moss?

(sorry for some reason I can't directly post the photo.. hmm)
Source: Net a porter

http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/images/product/18894/large/index.jpg

Does anyone know if the inner lining of Moss and Camo is the same? The inner lining of the one they sell at NAP is orange.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Just wanted to add my .02 - I have this bag in the carbon blue and absolutley love it. I have 2 & 4 yo dd's and I carry a ton of stuff. This bag is perfect. It does fit on my shoulder, except when wearing a heavy coat.

telicious : I think the one offer at NAP is Moss, as the inner lining is yellow/orange, while the inner lining for Camo is white/black. You can call or email NAP to ask for more details actually. ;)

Hope this help. :smile:

Hi everyone,

For anyone who has purchased via Neiman Marcus online or Net-a-porter, which pictures convey the colour of the bag most accurately? I am trying to figure out what colour the bag listed at Net-a-Porter is... any guesses? Camo or Moss?

(sorry for some reason I can't directly post the photo.. hmm)
Source: Net a porter

http://www.net-a-porter.com/am/images/product/18894/large/index.jpg

Does anyone know if the inner lining of Moss and Camo is the same? The inner lining of the one they sell at NAP is orange.

Thanks in advance!!!!

^ Thanks nocturne!

I kind of had the feeling (and was hoping) it was Moss too since I prefer it over Camo.

Just a heads up for people thinking of getting this bag, they aren't getting any more stock at NAP... it's all going to be customer returns!!

telicious : yeah, i think it is some stock returns too. normally those past seasons items that suddendly appeared in the website are customer returns. :yes:

^ Thanks nocturne!

I kind of had the feeling (and was hoping) it was Moss too since I prefer it over Camo.

Just a heads up for people thinking of getting this bag, they aren't getting any more stock at NAP... it's all going to be customer returns!!

Does anyone have the firebird teri or the blue teri (or any bags in the turnlock series for that matter)? Are the pictures representative of the actual color of the bag?

The firebird looks pretty RED - is it really bright? Same for the blue?

Thanks in advance!!

Oh and does anyone know what season the red or blue teri is from? From the previous page, it's considered the older colors, so I'm assuming spring 2006?