Marc Jacobs Vinyl Collection

you know what sux, is they charge 20$ for shipping, since I only want one or two things, I can't justify spending 20 bucks on shipping alone. And there are no MJ stores in Michigan. Awww well, maybe another time, when I make a big ticket purchase. Thanks for the sales tip tho ladies.

I walked by the MBMJ store on Bleecker St. today and they also have vinyl totes - same material as the other stuff (quilted vinyl) but in an oversize tote for $58. They didn't have the color I wanted (pearly white) so I'm going tomorrow morning to get it - they said they have more coming in.

how cute!! i've never been to the MBMJ store in LA, but i think it's time for a trip soon...:yes: i love those quilted things!
so i finally made it to the LA mbmj store off melrose. :P and i left with $160+ less in my pocket. heehee...

see the attached pics. light rose, black & green wristlets. black and green coin purses. two silver heart compacts. 2 MJ key necklaces. 1 green key fob.

i wanted to get some stuff for my 2 sisters and myself. :yahoo: i was really tempted to buy that pan am explorer bag, but i figured i didn't need it. :Push: heehee...

Attachments

• IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1664.jpg
    IMG_1664.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg