Marc Jacobs Striping Hudson

1. Hi Ladies!

What are your thoughts about the Marc Jacobs Striping Hudson? I found it on e-luxury.

[​IMG]

2. Hmmmm.....

3. You should check out the Marc Jacobs forum and do a search for "Hudson." You'll find a lot of threads, as well as members who own this bag and could give input. I think it's gorgeous. It's actually the bag that led me to the Purse Forum!

4. i like the bag :P

5. I love it :smile:

6. I love it, although I love the trish even more, which is the same sort of style!!! Probs cos it is a bit of a younger style tho...!! But, i love them both!!

7. I like it, I saw it in a store. It is EXTREMELY heavy.

8. you should def. come over to the MJ forum....we're having a big 'hudson' day over there...LOL

i think it's fabulous, but then i just ordered it, so i must! not in that color, though - i ordered the chili. that color (chestnut, i believe) seems to be the celeb choice, but i think the chili is more versatile....just my 2 cents :smile:

pic of chili hudson:

[​IMG]

9. best style in the MJ line so far.....except for mine..hehe

10. I also love the trish. I picked her over the hudson after all :heart: . But the hudson is fantastic. I started out wanting the hudson and only later found trish.

11. I really dislike that color but like the black and the chestnut. That bag is heavy as all get-out though!

12. actually, the color you originally showed is chestnut...so glimmer may have meant that she likes the dark brown color better (i'll post a pic of that below). i'd probably be inclined to agree with her - IRL, the chestnut seems like it would be really hard to match with things, since it has a really orange tone to the leather. it wouldn't go with my wardrobe...but if it would work for you, i still say it's a gorgeous style!

i think heavy is in the eye of the beholder....it's definitely heavier than a balenciaga or something like that, but i think it's probably a little lighter than, or maybe about the same weight as a chloe paddy. most of the MJ bags are on the heavy side...once you carry a MJ for a while, you just get used to it, and your other bags feel strangely light ;)

anyway, here's the hudson in dark brown - it was my fave color until i saw the chili :shame: :

[​IMG]

have you made any progress deciding??

13. Oops, yes, I meant I dislike the color pictured there, but I guess I'm not sure which color that is. I like the black and the dark brown, not the orangey one. :yes:

14. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Can you tell I love the bag? I'm thinking about getting it.

15. Another classic beauty! Reminds me of the 50's. If I were in the market for a MJ bag this would be the one I would get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice