Marc Jacobs Sting Rachel Bag

1. cute and classy looking IMO.

2. I like it! And what a really good deal

3. For some reason, it doesn't do it for me... I don't know if it's the shape or the handles but I'd pass.

4. I kind of agree with Thithi. =) There's another frame bag (called Katie) from this line that I absolutely love, it was featured in WWD Accessories book (Spring 2006). It's smaller than Sting Rachel, but very elegant & feminine looking; I have only seen it once at Nordstrom, it was the last one so I passed (the condition was so-so since it's been on display). I'm very impressed by the smooth leather lining -- very...very nice!

Purserock, if you absolutely love it, go for it.

5. Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM
    Irene Leather Bag
    WAS: $1,150.00 NOW: $690.00
    Black leather handbag with double handles and gold hardware. Bag has buckle fastenings on front with signature and two settings and four feet on base. Bag has a zip fastening pocket on inside and a cream leather lining.

A classic shape and style to carry all you need for day. Shown here with a Marc Jacobs skirt and shoes and a Chloe blouse.

Width 12
    Height 9.5
    Depth 6
    All measurements are in inches

6. It's a great deal. But I think it's a little too frumpy and not enough chic. But that's just my opinion. I think it could have been scaled down a little so it's not so bulky on the bottom half...

7. not doing anything for me. sorry.

8. I like it but I wouldn´t pay that much for it.

9. Very classic looking....I like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice