Marc Jacobs Stam vs Tivoli

E-luxury

Aug 22, 2007
Hi Guys...I was wondering if you could offer me your opinion regarding a black Marc Jacobs Stam (w. elastic quilting) or the Tivoli. Do you consider the Marc Jacobs stam a classic or not ...what would you pick? I am looking for something black and LV doesn't have too many choices in that respect...however I guess Monogram can be worn with anything...any opinions? :yes:

Hmmm...if you're thinking of the Tivoli PM, then I honestly prefer the Stam over it. However, I don't think the Stam has that 'classic' look to it...i don't know why, but it seems really trendy to me, even though it's been around for a while. And it's soooooooo heavy! haha, sorry I'm not helping. If you're looking for classic, though, I'd definitely go for the Tivoli. Mono is absolutely timeless. Good luck and let us know what you end up getting!

I do like how the stam looks, but not to carry and I LOVE big bags, but that is just TOO DARN HEAVY.

If you want a lovely timeless quilted black bag with a chain strap - go for a Chanel otherwise the Tivoli is lovely

mj stam is classic & timeless. the 2 are very different bags imo. i'd probably get the tivoli because mj bags are on the heavy side (inc. stam) and i've never been a fan of anything kisslock.

I LOVE my 2 Stams- but there is no doubt- if a heavy bag bothers you- DO NOT GET IT-also do not expect to use the chain on your shoulder-it kills! I really dont care how heavy it is because its one of the greatest bags! Hope that helps :smile: