Marc Jacobs Stam Bag

I love the Stams! IMO, whenever you think about Marc Jacobs, you’ll instantly think of the Stam. Stam was It status during the reign of Marc Jacobs. I am still collecting the stams. Don’t care what others say, I still think they’re gorgeous!

Here are mine! I just found a Black Small Stam Brand New condition last week and very happy about it! Still keeping my hopes high with a Cobalt Blue one... [emoji16]

View attachment 4423260
View attachment 4423261
View attachment 4423262
I love your collection!!! I have been on the lookout for a stam bag the past weeks - just because a lot of the 90's bags are coming back. I am also specifically looking for a blue one. Just because I don't have a blue bag yet and I think a stam bag in blue would be gorgeous!

Reactions: iqaganda and RT1
I got my Marc Jacobs stam bag! :yahoo: It's so beautiful. The quality of this bag is amazing. The leather is so luscious. I would have preferred black with all the blingy hardware (yes, I am boring haha) but I love this blue color, too. And the condition of this one is unbelievable, I just had to get it. I don't think it was ever used. The leather is perfect and no scratch on the hardware. Here are a couple of photos - hard to capture the color. So apologies for the background but this is the part of the house that best captures the blue shade. I wish I had proper photo lights :yes:

IMG_9685.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg

I got my Marc Jacobs stam bag! :yahoo: It's so beautiful. The quality of this bag is amazing. The leather is so luscious. I would have preferred black with all the blingy hardware (yes, I am boring haha) but I love this blue color, too. And the condition of this one is unbelievable, I just had to get it. I don't think it was ever used. The leather is perfect and no scratch on the hardware. Here are a couple of photos - hard to capture the color. So apologies for the background but this is the part of the house that best captures the blue shade. I wish I had proper photo lights :yes:

View attachment 4844817

View attachment 4844818

This looks gorgeous! Congrats! I am hunting for one in a color I like...

Ah, the taupe! I think that is such a beautiful, vintage-y but cool bag, and that color is wonderful.
(I'm probably biased because I have the same bag, but a picture of that bag in taupe, held by Karen Elson and containing a kitten! in Vogue magazine is what started it all for me!)

View attachment 4844817

View attachment 4844818

OMG!!! It’s so gorgeous!! Now I want one! Congratulations on your beauty!!

• Love
Reactions: pretty_wommon