Marc Jacobs Sale On Saks. Let Me Know If You Want!

1. Hi gals!
    From a thread in another subforum, I found out that some Marc Jacobs bags are on sale. 30-40% off retail price on Saks.com. I was scared that once it was posted on Saks.com they would sell out quick. And since I can't get them right now (especially tempted by the perfo flap bag in whiskey worn by Nicole Richie in yellow!!!lol) I added them to my cart, so let me know really quick if you want one and I will remove it out of my cart. :heart: :roflmfao: :heart: Here is the small selection that they have on sale right now!

mj.jpg mj2.jpg mj3.jpg mj4.jpg mj5.jpg
  2. love2shop, you are so sweet. =)
    Julia looks nice. If anyone plans on placing on order, remember to use code SHOPMAY for an additional 10% off.

3. of course their website is down!

4. grrrr......what's the point of sending out all these e-mails saying you're having a sale when your site is down? :yucky:

5. Their site ALWAYS does this on sale days!

6. ladies, i already Xed out of the Saks window, but if your lookin for a great deal head over to NM or Saks. Thats what i'm doing. Bye gals! wish me luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice