Marc Jacobs reversible tote?????

VA468

Mar 15, 2010
So here's the story.

The other day, I was in the subway in Boston, and I saw this girl wearing a bright orange leather Marc Jacobs tote. I found it kind of cool and figured it might be one of the high-street Marc by Marc Jacobs items you can find on Bleecker Street (but I don't live in NY anymore so I can't check that out)
It's not the bag of my dreams (definitely not as classy as a PS1 or an Alexa, right? PS1... :cloud9:) but I found it fun enough to go looking for it. I think it would be great for the spring.

And I found it on Ebay. :yahoo: It is labelled as a reversible orange and yellow tote bag - the price seems to fit with my high-street-MJ intuition.
Then again, I never really trust Ebay, so I'm wondering if you have ever heard of these bags - if they actually exist and have been designed by Marc Jacobs or if it's just a product of the imagination of some Singapore dude...

If so, do you think it's safe to buy from this seller? (his ratings seem pretty good)

Many thanks!

No problem, VA! Happy to help!

The PF is a pretty big site but once you spend some time here, you'll know where everything is, no problem!

Have fun! :smile: