Marc Jacobs Repairs

Diego

Jan 30, 2008
Good morning my FRIENDS!!!!!

From now on any time you request any repair for yours Marc Jacobs or Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags you will need to fill out the following form which I send you via e-mail as attachment, I tried here to put as a attachmnet but I couldn't..INVALIDE FILE ogggggggrr

Please complete this form and include a printed copy of it in with your return

MARC JACOBS
Service Repair Order Form
SRO#

Date: 3/31/2009

Customer’s name
Diego
Phone

Email
[email protected]
Mailing address

Zip code

Point of Purchase
MJ/Mercer NY
Reason for repair
Replace dogleash on chain strap
Style #
STAM
Color
BLACK
SRO#
1011671A

*Please note that we only repair Marc Jacobs Collection and Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags produced and purchased within the past 24 months. If your handbag applies

Please send to:
MARC JACOBS c/o MODA EXPRESS
ATTN: DIEGO
900 Secaucus Road UNIT A
Secaucus NJ 07094

* Please state the SRO(service repair order) on the outside of your package – See # above

*Please keep a notation of this SRO # on file and reference should anyone
ever have any status inquiries along the way as well, and make sure the bag tagged with the SRO# 1011671A .

*The only fee to you is the initial freight cost to our Repair Center in Secaucus NJ , we will pay for labor, hardware , and return freight cost.

*After received it please allow 4 weeks for repair processing time. Free Charges.

Please complete this form and include a printed copy of it in with your return.
Thank you!

Marc Jacobs Repair Center
Diego Atehortua
[email protected]
[email protected]

Abrazos, Hugs

Ciao,

Diego:biggrin:

Anyquestions just let me know:biggrin:

thanks, diego! this is really helpful. you're the best. any udpates on that program you spoke about a few months back where we could pay a one-time or annual fee for lifetime repairs?

thanks, diego! this is really helpful. you're the best. any udpates on that program you spoke about a few months back where we could pay a one-time or annual fee for lifetime repairs?

Hi tluvmybag34 and adpolenyc,

Regarding to the fee for lifetime repairs,they have not set up anything yet,
They are still working on it...

Ciao,

The lifetime repairs or extended repair time would be very helpful. Often, a bag does not have problems or need repairs until after the 24 month period and it is a shame to have to discard an expensive bag or have it sit in your closet if a local repair person is not familiar with repairing MJ bags. I am sure most of us feel most comfortable with MJ approved repair persons, rather than the local shoe repair person.

Sounds great, thanks. Does this also apply to non US repairs or would you be able to recommend a non US repair place (in the UK perhaps :P I can't get anybody to fix my broken MP)

Sounds great, thanks. Does this also apply to non US repairs or would you be able to recommend a non US repair place (in the UK perhaps :P I can't get anybody to fix my broken MP)

Hi Beany,

It applies for our customers in all over the world.
Unfortunately we do not have a repair center in UK, but you are close
to our Repair Center in Italy.
The company who handle repairs in Italy is TWS trans World Shipping
you can e-mail to Anna Bellandi at [email protected]
she can provide further assistance.

Ciao,