Marc Jacobs Recruit Saddle Bag

1. Hi everyone! I have become interested in this bag after a friend bought it in olive green. Any owners of this bag care to share its pros and cons? I am thinking of using it for hands free days and travelling. Appreciate any feedback! 27554070-ca4f-42c4-bfda-a63a1a9dc4e7.jpg

thewave1969 likes this.
  2. IMG_0712.jpg

A modeling picture. It looks perfect for travelling.

3. I have this. Pros: it's got lots of pockets and places to stash things, like inside the flap, which goes all the way to the back, an open pocket on back for a cell phone and the zip pocket on front for stuff like keys or a transit card or work ID. Stand on its own. Wide, comfortable strap. Cons: it's heavy, and if the strap isn't perfectly flat against your body it's uncomfortable.

4. Thank you for sharing! It echoes most of the comments from the customers in Nordstrom. Now I am curious and need to try on that bag!

5. I'll confirm that it's heavy. I eventually let mine go because of it.

6. Thanks for chiming in! Yes, I tried it on and it was too heavy for my liking. My main intent is to use it for travel so it will not work.

7. I love the smaller version of this bag and was looking into it for my trip to Europe next month but went with something else. I don't know if it comes in that green color, but I imagine it might be more lightweight!
    Nomad Recruit Small.JPG
    https://www.marcjacobs.com/recruit-small-nomad-saddle-bag/M0008137.html?dwvar_M0008137_color=001&dwvar_M0008137_size=1SZ&ptype=productpage&viewmode=search

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice