Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam - in black leather?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Does anyone know where I can find a Marc Jacobs Quilted stam in black leather? I'm in Toronto and I can't seem to find one at any high end store or online????? I almost bought a replica by mistake :wtf:.....please help! Thanks so much!

2. ^I think iluvmybags posted one in the sale thread at diabro. It was fairly recently, GL:heart:

3. Thanks so much to both of you! Is it a reputable site? Also - how would I find the names of boutiques who might carry the bag?

Thanks again!!! :ty::ty:

4. Diabro is reputable, and the bags arrive lickity split!

5. I was hesitant to order from them as well, and did a lot of research here before I decided to "take the plunge" and I have to say I was VERY impressed. Their shipping charges are high, but the delivery is speedy and the packaging is excellent. I ordered my bag on a Sunday night and it arrived Wed morning and was packaged extremely well.

Even with the high shipping charges, I think the price of a black stam is lower than its full retail price

6. Thanks a lot for your inputs! And thanks for telling me about the price - I wasn't too sure as it's been so difficult to find any kind of stam in the Toronto area. Now I just have to factor in the exchange of the poor canadian dollar!?!? Hey - "iluvmybags"....I noticed you are from Chicago and I was wondering if you could recommend the great shopping areas there as I'm going there in May and I definitely want to do some great shopping... Thanks again to both of you!:yahoo:

7. I also forgot to add that they will quote whatever amount you ask them to on the customs form (they will also mark it as a "gift") -- I think they usually mark it at $200, but if you want them to claim less, they will

there are so many great places to shop here in Chicago (the Magnificent Mile, Oak Street, State Street, etc) -- are you looking for great shopping in general, or specifically MJ?

of course, there's the MbyMJ store, which has a great selection of collection bags as well as some clothing & shoes (the MJ collection store should be open by late summer, altho a date has not been set yet) -- when will you be here & for how long? perhaps we can meet up somewhere/sometime?

8. Thank you so much - that is very kind of you! I'm going there the second week of May for a wedding. I'm not sure if we'll be going on the Thursday before or earlier as I want to be able to do some shopping. It would be great to meet up! I'll let you know when I get more details. We're just looking at hotels right now and thinking either the "W" or I'd love to stay at the Trump Hotel but we'll see.... the wedding is just outside of Olympia Fields? Anyways....thanks again and thanks for the tips!

9. Hi! I just recently purchased the black quilted MJ Stam bag from Nordstrom a few days ago for $1,350. My friend works at Nordstrom and was able to find one of the last ones in the company and had it shipped to me. A few days ago there were still a few left. You should call her. She may be able to locate one for you. Also, I know that Nordstrom ships internationally and they are deffinitely a reputable company. Her work phone # is 913-492-8111 and her name is Crystal. Hope that helps!

10. Thanks Wilbur! I appreciate it!:yes: