marc jacobs quilted denim bags.....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
Seems that most major design houses are foraying into the world of denim handbags....LV, dior, chanel.....and now the marc jacobs line.......

p10944638_ph_hero.jpg
p10944603_ph_hero.jpg
NMV6414_mp.jpg
p10944654_ph_hero.jpg
E0470832741899_v1_m56577569831160116.jpg

I saw those bags on full display at a Nordstroms near me this past weekend. I wanted to tell them to hide the bags...they don't look nice at all in person.

The lighter coloured denim bags are actually kind of cute, but then again, if I had that kind of money to spend on any bag, I'd probably invest in something that's bound to be a little more lasting in terms of material-style. Maybe it'll grow on me though, the Louis Vuitton denim line was utterly hideous when I first saw it, but now.. mm.. hopefully one day I'll have a baggy pm.

Well ... here I go again (the "weirdo" :weird: ) ... I LOVE the denim bags, although the one I really like is the darker denim Venetia bag (the lighter one looks kind of strange).

I have one of the L/V Denim (large Baggy GM), and I just love it! I carried that baby all around Italy, and it was extremely comfortable to carry (plus - you can also get a long shoulder strap for it so that you can carry the bag across the shoulder).

What I don't like about the MJ Venetia bag, is that you can't put it on your shoulder (I'm a shoulder bag gal). That limits my hands ... that's bad for a super-shopper!!! ;)

I'm in the minority too...I think they're very pretty! I mostly like the darker denim esp. the Venetia. Most denim bags are ugly IMO but these look classy. I actually like them better than the LV denim line.