marc jacobs pompom bag. yay/nay?

maybe i am gonna sound like an alien shouting from the end of the galaxy looooooool :weird:
but!! its a yay for me!!! :shame:
i think that blue and design is sooooooooooooo fun to have!! and if u reverse the strap to get the all blue look.. it'll look perfect!!

my only consideration is..is it worth the price?
for that.. u can buy something u can use more..;)

by the way..absulotly nay for red version! :oh:

vanilla_addict said:
maybe i am gonna sound like an alien shouting from the end of the galaxy looooooool :weird:
but!! its a yay for me!!! :shame:
i think that blue and design is sooooooooooooo fun to have!! and if u reverse the strap to get the all blue look.. it'll look perfect!!

my only consideration is..is it worth the price?
for that.. u can buy something u can use more..;)

by the way..absulotly nay for red version! :oh:

opinions on this?
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoyBean001

I can't believe the horrible condition you got it in! I had two bad experiences with bags from elux too! They DO need to inspect more thorougly...

after MANY MANY emails, I was offered a $50 giftcard to eLuxury and refund on shipping($20). is it worth it??? considering I paid about $800... :\

so sorry about ur bad expereince!! i just read it!! when i posted first i didnt know u got it in that condition already!! :sad:

i didnt get the solution though.. can u return it??? if yes.. then do so!! :oh:
whats it gonna cost u to return it???????? (sorry i just didnt get the shipping cost and gift card thing u said!) :blink:

vanilla_addict said:
so sorry about ur bad expereince!! i just read it!! when i posted first i didnt know u got it in that condition already!! :sad:

i didnt get the solution though.. can u return it??? if yes.. then do so!! :oh:
whats it gonna cost u to return it???????? (sorry i just didnt get the shipping cost and gift card thing u said!) :blink:

it's free to return it
but if i want to keep it, they'll give me a price adjustment in the form of a refund on my shipping($20) and a $50 gift certificate

is the damage worth $70? i don't think so considering i paid $800+

so should i return it?
BUT, they don't have anymore to exchange. and i can't find it ANYWHERE :[

helppp

should i just keep it?
return it?

i'm so sad. i've wanted this bag for a long time:sad: