Marc Jacobs petrol blue stam bag

giawu

Jun 14, 2006
I have look for petrol blue stam bag for a long time , but not one is authentic.
Who can sell me 100% authentic petrol blue stam bag or where can buy it.
Thank you very much.:yes:

**Selling / BUYING on the PF is prohibited..please re read the rules!***

Those are very difficult to find. I think only MJ stores have them, but you'd have to call and ask them to locate one for you. Last I heard, somebody purchased one in Singapore at a MJ boutique. Good Luck!

when was that..?? maybe i should start looking at KL to look for 05 stams..?

several months ago. All out....I called already couple of months ago:P anyhow even if they have in stock I wldnt buy them cos it is RIDICULOUSLY expensive over there. Almost 8000 ringgit for the stam so over 3000 Sing dollars. Crazy. That is a premium I wldnt pay. Couple of hundred over maybe but a thousand more...no way. But that is just me.:shrugs:

WOW!! really?? it must be taxed to death or something... how come MJ decided to have a boutique in KUALA LUMPUR / MALAYSIA of all places, and not singapore? i would have thought that if there is a choice it would be singapore for this region.... curious...

WOW!! really?? it must be taxed to death or something... how come MJ decided to have a boutique in KUALA LUMPUR / MALAYSIA of all places, and not singapore? i would have thought that if there is a choice it would be singapore for this region.... curious...

m not sure but I reckon there are datuks etc there with high purchasing power and not forgetting the huge number of wealthy Arab visitors Malaysia get.:smile: