Marc Jacobs petrol blue stam bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have look for petrol blue stam bag for a long time , but not one is authentic.
    Who can sell me 100% authentic petrol blue stam bag or where can buy it.
    Thank you very much.:yes:

**Selling / BUYING on the PF is prohibited..please re read the rules!***

2. Those are very difficult to find. I think only MJ stores have them, but you'd have to call and ask them to locate one for you. Last I heard, somebody purchased one in Singapore at a MJ boutique. Good Luck!

3. ew, fake!

4. but singapore has no MJ boutique....? Malaysia maybe? (Kuala Lumpur/KL?)

5. yes it was actually KL at KLCC. I remember that thread, the member was actually on the way to pick up a Chloe silverado when she passed the MJ store and fell in love with the petrol.

6. when was that..?? maybe i should start looking at KL to look for 05 stams..?

7. several months ago. All out....I called already couple of months ago:P anyhow even if they have in stock I wldnt buy them cos it is RIDICULOUSLY expensive over there. Almost 8000 ringgit for the stam so over 3000 Sing dollars. Crazy. That is a premium I wldnt pay. Couple of hundred over maybe but a thousand more...no way. But that is just me.:shrugs:

8. WOW!! really?? it must be taxed to death or something... how come MJ decided to have a boutique in KUALA LUMPUR / MALAYSIA of all places, and not singapore? i would have thought that if there is a choice it would be singapore for this region.... curious...

9. m not sure but I reckon there are datuks etc there with high purchasing power and not forgetting the huge number of wealthy Arab visitors Malaysia get.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice