Marc Jacobs perfume

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I didn´t find a thread on this. Has anyone got/smelt Marc Jacobs´s perfumes? Blush in particular. I´ve been thinking of ordering it online but I can´t sniff it before since it´s not in stores here. Please describe how it smells, all "fluffybittyitty" descriptions help me:lol:

2. I've had it. The signature one and it's full of gardenias! So if you don't like florals don't buy it. I saw Blush last night for $29.99 @ Marshalls. It's even more heady than Marc. Spiked w/peony I think. But overall it's a floral w/wood mix. Like maybe sandalwood. Hope that helped. LOL.

3. Thanks! I love florals so it sounds really good!

4. It's really sophisticated. I didn't wear mine everyday. To Sunday service, weddings, the movies, a fancy restaurant, nice date w/ a worthy guy, instances like that.

5. I really like Blush. It's much lighter than the original MJ perfume to me... If you like gardenias and other "white" flowers, I think Blush is a very pretty scent.

6. When I 1st smelled it I got a good whiff of peony. And peony is strong to my nose senses. But both are pretty scents.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice