Marc Jacobs perfume top lost!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    :smile:
    Yesterday i dropped my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume and I lost the nozzle/top!!!
    I was thinking to go to any store and buy either the top of a sample perfume or get the Honey Marc Jacobs perfume, but i am still not quite sure if it will fit the top of the Honey perfume in my Marc Jacobs Daisy !!!
    My perfume is almost new and i don’t know that to do!!!

Whicj perfumes can i use to replace the original nozzle/top ?
    Any suggestions???

Thanks!

2. I don't think perfume shops will give you a top from their testers because of the unique design of the bottle. If it was a plain top maybe, but I'm pretty sure based on working in fragrance that they wouldn't. I don't think it's a big deal for the bottle to have no top since what's important is the perfume still being intact but you could try to find used bottles of it on Ebay and maybe even negotiating with one of the sellers to buy only the top instead?

3. Or you can try & call the company & see if they will send you a replacement..

You can't be the first one this has happened to...