Marc Jacobs Patent Leather Mouse Flats/Slings ON SALE!!!!

1. So, a lot of girls here (as well as me!!) wanted the patent leather mouse flats by MJ:love: , but, they sold out everywhere, and are only now available on eBay for double the retail price. I was shopping in last night at a store called "Plaza Too" in Westport, CT. They had the flats in a grey color and the slings in white. I'm not sure how much they were on sale, anywhere from 20-50% off. Also, I don't know what size they're in there, all I know is they didn't have my HUGE size 11's in either styles.:cry: Good luck girls, and post if you have any luck in your size!!!
    :yes:
    The website: www.plazatoo.com

Store info:
    WESTPORT • 125 MAIN STREET • WESTPORT, CT 06880
    TEL: (203) 454-4719 • EMAIL: westport@plazatoo.com
    STORE HOURS: MON-FRI 9:30-6:30 SAT 9:30-6 SUN 12-5

2. that is so awesome!!! thanks for posting, i'll call them tomorrow!!

oh does anyone know how these fit?

3. I called them this morning. On sale for 199 plus 8 for shipping. Very few sizes left. I managed to get a 6.5 in grey. No size 7 in either style.

4. Congratulations! I'm glad you dont have ginormous feet like me! :yucky: Be sure to post pics when ya get them!:yes:

5. Grey? I never knew they have grey! I must give them a call tomorrow then, thanks for the heads up chanelissy

6. Yep, grey flats. Very chic, my first choice, good luck! :yes:

7. arg arg arg. why am I not in the u.s. when things are going on sale! :smile:

8. So did anyone manage to get a pair? I went to the website but they're not there, I assume sold out :sad:

9. they weren't on there ever, you have to call. i got a pair, waiting to get them :smile: in grey.

10. >>they weren't on there ever, you have to call. i got a pair, waiting to get them :smile: in grey

Ohhhh man, just when I thought I couldn't get any stupider :noggin: Congrats to you for getting them though :shame:

11. gymangel, have you recieved your pair?

12. yeah and they're great! i would post a picture but i've been busy today because my car got totaled in an accident. i shall try to post pics asap.

13. AH! :amazed: Are you okay?! Enjoy your shoes, you deserve them!!! I hope everything is allright!!!

14. I saw some white patent ones on sale at Neimans btw.

I hope everything is ok with that car accident btw. :oh:

15. Which Neiman did you see the shoes? Any 35 and how much is it now? Is it still possible to find the glitter flats?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice