Marc Jacobs on sale at theOutnet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    There is heavily discounted Marc Jacobs bags and clothing available starting today at theOutnet!

:nuts:

2. There was a skirt I really wanted but it is sold out, bummer

3. thxs

4. Thanks for sharing..

5. Beautiful collection...too bad most of the stuff are sold out...:sad: thanx anywayz.

6. Ohh!! I love the Outnet! Esp their Dress Me section.

7. they have some really lovely things! Unfortunately, the ones I want are sold out! :sad:

8. Was anybody able to purchase what they wanted? Everything I clicked on, was Sold Out! even the same morning that the sale started!! :confused1:

9. I scored the gold single :smile: But I clicked through my email immediately, possibly before this was posted. Should arrive today :yahoo:

10. ^ Congrats! I've learned you have to be sooo fast when it comes to The Outnet.

11. I scored some things! I got the Metallic Tank Dress and the Metallic Plaid skirt. Can't wait to get them!

I got the Metallic Silk blend dress from the boutique last year to wear to a wedding reception, can't believe how reduced it is now!

12. Blame Vlad for not posting sooner...:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice