Marc Jacobs on Myspace!

Sometimes these celebrity myspace sites aren't made by the actual person but by a fan. This one appears to be one of them. I mean, who actually admits their age in their "about me" section? LOL....

I'm pretty sure its him because if you look at his partner's page and his partner's cousin's page, they are in photos together and seem legit. I friended him regardless.

I don't think it's real. Or I'd be shocked that a 44 year old man and the head of LV and Marc Jacobs uses triple !!! for every other sentences, the word "ya" and completely awful punctuation. Plus all three of those pictures can easily be found online just by googling Marc's name.

It looks and sounds like it was written by a teenage girl.

I like that he has a space and was leaning toward it being real as well. The over usage of !!!! is pretty funny. I do have to say, he is looking a lot better these days. I'm glad he got a tan and went for a newer look !!!!!! (my homage to Marc)

I doubt it's real, he would use a professional to set up his account. He host his pics on photobucket, doesn't look real to me. The info came from perezhilton.com which is all about rumors.