Marc Jacobs Mouse flats??

1. I think they are very cute ... can anyone who has them tell me the retail price and if they run small or not.

Thanks

KIMMY

2. I don't know what the mouse flats retail for but in my experience, MJ does run a bit small in their shoe sizes. I'd normally have to go a half size bigger in MJs:smile:

3. oh ok thanks so much ,, just curious now to what the retail may have been ?? Anyone ??

4. i don't have those, but i have 5 pair, and i find they run true to size.

5. I saw them at Macy's for $295. I could have been mistaken but I think every shoe in the store was 25% off.

6. They are soooo cute... I'm actually considering buying a pair :love:
    They retail for 250 Euros in Amsterdam (about 305 USD)

7. Thanks everyone ... now I am not sure wether to get the sling backs or the flats

8. I find they run true to size also.

9. the retail is $295? those ppl on eBay are selling them for so much more! terrible!

10. I bought them originally in the slingback version in my normal size, 8. But all the other MJ shoes I've tried, especially the heels, I've needed at least a half-size, if not a full size up.

The slingbacks were cute, but I ended up returning them b/c they were just too flat. I need something with a little heel. NM stores still have the white and black slingbacks. You should give them a call or go to your local one to see if they're in stock. If not, they can get them for you. The slingbacks are $295.

11. Augh, I haven't seen them anywhere but eBay and yes they are marked up 100$ + !!

12. arrgghh I just check eBay and you are right -- well I live in the Uk so that means no mice MJ shoes for me :sad:

13. They don't have it in the UK???? :weird:

I guess you can come over to Amsterdam with Easyjet ;) or ask somebody to buy them for you?

14. Hey !! I am coming to Amsterdam (staying at the Flying Pig hostel), where would I go to best find these shoes ? :amazed:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice