Marc Jacobs Mini Bonanza At The Saks Outlet!

1. just wanted to give you ladies a heads up, i saw a shelf of MJ bags hundreds of dollars off. So if you can head to Woodbury Commons in NY good luck!

2. Enabler! Thankfully it's nowhere near me! =)

3. Ohhhh...I may need to go back to my Saks outlet and see what's been marked down!

4. Drooling!! Wheee, I am off to the Commons after work then. Silly me, I meant to go all weekend and just never made it there. (And its literally 5 minutes from my house). I am so excited!! Do you remember any of the bags or colors you saw?

5. dang, there is none near me... oh I wish living in California.... but I guess this is good for my wallet.. hehe.. thanks for sharing the info though..

6. I was in a rush but the Stella I think it was, this gorgeous red hobo I had to think twice about, the Adina, there were hobos and satchels and a bigger tote. There was also this plum beauty..

7. Wow, I can't wait to go... 3 hours and counting down. Can't wait to report back!

8. ^^Yes, please indulge us with a full report when you get back KittyBag!!:yes:

9. OH! and also there were these little MJs, with a top handle.

10. ^^I saw those at the Off 5th in Texas. They are adorable, they had them in pink and black. Really cute, I so wanted one.

11. Ok, so I get out of work. Sit in traffic for what feels like forever (almost 2 hours) and its raining! YUCK! But, I still braved the weather to go to Woodbury Commons to see what MJ goodies are waiting for adoption. And I even got pictures!!!

12. Yikes, sorry you had to do all that! But....Awesome, post pics please!!!

13. Here they are... the MJ's hanging out at Saks of 5th Ave :nuts:

The Luca (on sale for $600ish) and Adina (on sale for $900ish) Family (top Black, & True Red, bottom True Red, and a dusty blue)

DSC00018.JPG

14. The Plum deep magnificant purple Adina

DSC00019.JPG

15. The Ivory/Off White Guinevere was closeby looking lovely

DSC00020.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice