Marc Jacobs magazine clutch - HELP PLEASE!!!

peterpan617

Aug 14, 2009
hey girlies, please help if you can, i just lost my favourite clutch bag (luggage loss during travel :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

http://savvy.purseblog.com/brands/m...c-by-marc-jacobs-magazine-leather-clutch.html

can't find it anywhere online or instore anymore, i checked everywhere i can, even on US websites. please suggest if you know any other authorised retailers that might still have this bag. i did see it in Hong Kong airport the day before yesterday, but sadly i didn't realise i would lose it in this flight :mad::mad::mad:, heart broken!!! please help if you can thanks a million!!! :cry::cry::cry:

i'm sorry you lost it. losing luggage during a trip is one of my worst nightmares. it's an older season bag, so it'll be difficult to find it anywhere in stores at this point. you could try contacting the mbmj boutiques to see if they keep back stock. in the meantime, stalk ebay and bonanzle. good luck! i hope you find one again.

I've actually seen the clutch in Bloomies just not too long ago. Maybe you would like to try calling them? :flowers:

ETA: I just called my local store and of course the SA has no clue what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: If I see it again the next time I'm in the store I'll let you know. Good luck!

Last edited:
why dont u call hongkong airport to check if they have the stocks and is willing to sell it to you??

am so worried about luggage lost that i carried 3 of my MJ bags with me into the cabin as hand carry on a recent trip!

anyway good luck!

thank you so much that's very kind of you! please do keep an eye for me, i live in the UK and MJ is not widely avaliable in here. i've already checked the MJ stocklist in UK and none of this bag left. the only access to US departments is online and i checked all the websites including Bloomies and Norstorm but there's no such bag online. i called them but they said they can only do mail order on items that're avaliable online. so if you do see the bag please do let me know and i'll figure out a way to buy it. thank you very very very much indeed! hope to hear good news soon :smile:

that seller has stopped the auction and ignored all my messages....why why why? am i suppose to part with my fav. bag forever......so unfair! :cursing::mad::cry::crybaby::sad:if you see it in other places please do inform me thank you soooo much!