Marc Jacobs M-Archives

I received a response this morning stating they couldn't cancel the order because once the order is placed it's intended to be shipped immediately. Really? LOL 10 business days, 14 calendar days, constitutes immediately? What decade do they live in over there? Anyway, it was obviously a standard response. I'll probably have to get on the phone and try to reach CS if I want to cancel this order.

Anyway, I strongly recommend not ordering from mj.com. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.
I have requested for my order to be canceled also but was told there’s no guaranteed and most likely the item will ship but they’re not sure when.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I have requested for my order to be canceled also but was told there’s no guaranteed and most likely the item will ship but they’re not sure when.
I had the exact same conversation. I started to feel sorry for the people who answer the phone because after reading instagram and trust pilot it seems like this has been going on for a month! I guess we’ll see what happens!

I had the exact same conversation. I started to feel sorry for the people who answer the phone because after reading instagram and trust pilot it seems like this has been going on for a month! I guess we’ll see what happens!
Well guess what! My package arrived today. There was no email confirmation stating that it was shipped and it’s still saying processing on my order. The only thing that was a little different is I think it came from a store.

I love these! I was just growing the MJ site and ran across the re-editions!

I had the Hillier back in the day, sold it because it was too heavy.

I'm considering the Karlie, which I never bought because I used to carry too much stuff. Luckily, it is the perfect size for me now! :lol:
This is exactly my case. The Karlie was "so small" back then when I carried a full sized Natasha, but now I barely carry anything at all and the Karlie seems perfect. I used to adore these bags so much. To me, this version of the gold plate is hands down, the best MBMJ collection ever produced.
Now I just have to decide which colors to get for the Mini Natasha and the Karlie. :biggrin: :P

Nice! Those are so cute! :flowers:

Today in my saga I can report 1) I received a notice that they were trying to cancel the order and 2) I received a 20% off discount code. I’ll wait a while before I try that again! :lol:
I'm so sorry for that whole ordeal. Bad customer service is the worst. Really ruins the experience.
Do you know if the Re-Edition bags are available anywhere else? I would love to grab one from a department store, so I can avoid these issues. Let me know which ones you end up buying. :biggrin:

I'm so sorry for that whole ordeal. Bad customer service is the worst. Really ruins the experience.
Do you know if the Re-Edition bags are available anywhere else? I would love to grab one from a department store, so I can avoid these issues. Let me know which ones you end up buying. :biggrin:
I saw some models on farfetch but not in US department stores yet.

My order actually shipped yesterday! They upgraded the shipping to overnight so it’s arriving today. I hope I love it! :heart:

I’ll post a photo here once it arrives.

Reactions: WillWordForBags
Thank you! :flowers:

I received a 20% off code due to this issue so I'm going to order something else...maybe a black Hillier...but I'll wait a few weeks to order, let things settle down. :smile:

If you pick something up, be sure to share a photo!

Reactions: WillWordForBags
I have an "old" Lil Ukita in aubergine (I think) and I use it often. It is my go to-bag when I need a crossbody-bag. I have also several other older MbyMJ bags that I use regularly. I do not have any of the newer ones.

I actually used my black Totally Turnlock Faridah tote today. Holds so much, still in good condition.

Last edited: