Marc Jacobs M-Archives

I love these! I was just growing the MJ site and ran across the re-editions!

I had the Hillier back in the day, sold it because it was too heavy.

I'm considering the Karlie, which I never bought because I used to carry too much stuff. Luckily, it is the perfect size for me now! :lol:

Reactions: WillWordForBags
Yay! That’s nice to know. I just ordered the Lil Ukita in Argan oil. I am waiting to buy the Hillier in Black too. My younger self is so happy because i have been wanting this when they came out but thought it was expensive a decade ago!
Did you receive your bag yet? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the leather, color and general quality. TIA! :flowers:

Update: Still waiting for my order to ship. Order placed 9/15 via mj.com. Today they sent an email stating they were still working on shipping it. I asked to cancel the order due to the delay. I totally lose interest if an order doesn't ship quickly. :lol:

Anyway, terrible service. I wouldn't recommend the mj website to anyone.

Update: Still waiting for my order to ship. Order placed 9/15 via mj.com. Today they sent an email stating they were still working on shipping it. I asked to cancel the order due to the delay. I totally lose interest if an order doesn't ship quickly. :lol:

Anyway, terrible service. I wouldn't recommend the mj website to anyone.
There customer service is awful!! Did ur order ship?

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
Sounds familiar! Still no shipping notice. I ordered on 9/14. Crazy how bad the customer service is on that website!

Also, no response to my request to cancel the order. Ugh.
They have a lot of angry customers comments how awful there customer service is. Someone commented that they are waiting over a month for the item to ship. I wish I had read those comments before I placed my order.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
They have a lot of angry customers comments how awful there customer service is. Someone commented that they are waiting over a month for the item to ship. I wish I had read those comments before I placed my order.
OMG that's terrible! I'm going to try to call an cancel tomorrow. I may also reach out to my credit card company to see what I can do.

The thing is, I could buy the item I want from another website!

What did you order?

I received a response this morning stating they couldn't cancel the order because once the order is placed it's intended to be shipped immediately. Really? LOL 10 business days, 14 calendar days, constitutes immediately? What decade do they live in over there? Anyway, it was obviously a standard response. I'll probably have to get on the phone and try to reach CS if I want to cancel this order.

Anyway, I strongly recommend not ordering from mj.com. Worst customer service I've ever experienced.

• Sad
Reactions: WillWordForBags