• military (dark brown) with burgundy stripe

• chestnut with black stripe

• chili with beige stripe

• black with black stripe

Results are only viewable after voting.

kitcat

O.G.
Sep 9, 2007
What color combo would you get in the striped Hudson? There are 5 different options...unfortunately they are going for full retail at the MJ store in my area...but I just LOVE this bag to pieces!!! sorry, I don't have pics in each available color. Hoping you could help me to decide. Thanks!

found some colors for comparison! sorry everyone...I know I'm about 2 years late for this bag...but I still want one! :drool:
chestnut w/black
p11140834_ph_althero_Chestnut.jpg

black with dark brown
p11140834_ph_althero_Black.jpg

chili with beige
p11140834_ph_althero_Dark_Brown.jpg

I love this bag! Didn't one of us get this bag from Nordstrom Rack for like $400 a couple of months ago? LOL...I think she got the Chili color which looked so nice!!

Is chili the color that is like a deep brownish/red? Is the military color a green color?

I love this bag! Didn't one of us get this bag from Nordstrom Rack for like $400 a couple of months ago? LOL...I think she got the Chili color which looked so nice!!

Is chili the color that is like a deep brownish/red? Is the military color a green color?

Haha that was me. :P I love my Chili because it is such a versatile color but I still prefer the military for its uniqueness.

I like the chestnut, but think I'm in the minority on that one. I have the stripping bowler in chestnut and the smaller zip bowler in the black/brown combo from the striping like. They go with everything. Good luck.

i love the chestnut/black combo. i have a chestnut bag myself from the striping line and i love how versatile it is, but i really love the chili too. it's such a rich and unique color and aside from the chestnut, the best color combo imo. i'm a huge fan of the striping line! one of marc's best.

I know your answer too tuffcookie. I've been :drool: over yours for months now!
however, the thing with the chili and chestnut colors is that it's been found on sale and on ebay many times! I am kicking myself for not being able to find one on sale anywhere. anyone have any leads to finding this bag??? someone recently mentioned nordies...am I just dreaming? I love it so much, but would really really love it with a good discount! thanks for everyone's input so far...much appreciated!

I personally love the military or the chili. Does anyone know if the bowlers are still available. I think the Hudson might be too heavy for me, but I really like the striping line.