MARC JACOBS GRAIL EXpoSeD!!!! Come see!!!

Oooooh - That Plum Kid is sooo cute on you - I hope you love it! - Definately, definately the real deal.

I'm going to get mine out and play with it this weekend - so hard to think about Fall wardrobe as it is still 100+ degrees out here where I live, but time to think of those deep, dark colors!

oh, i love the kid and it looks so good on you! congrats!
now whether to get rid of the venetia, that's a tough one. i get the feeling you LOVE the kid and you wear it well! i'm leaning towards the kid, even though one of my favorite bags is the venetia. good luck with your decision :heart:

I looked at your picture with The Kid before I even read what you asked in regard to opinions. I thought, "she looks great with that bag"! Then, I saw the other picture with the Venetia and I thought immediately that it did not seem to suit you nearly as well due to its size (IMHO). You seem to have a small frame and the The Kid looks great on you! My vote is definitely one for The Kid!:yes:

I looked at your picture with The Kid before I even read what you asked in regard to opinions. I thought, "she looks great with that bag"! Then, I saw the other picture with the Venetia and I thought immediately that it did not seem to suit you nearly as well due to its size (IMHO). You seem to have a small frame and the The Kid looks great on you! My vote is definitely one for The Kid!:yes:

Thank you so much! I am grateful for all of your honest opinions. I have decided that the Kid it is for me. I am super excited to peel her stickers off and take her out on the town! She is pretty cute, I have tried on the regular stam and feel it is a bit too big for me. I have never had a chance to try on the kid and purchased this beauty without ever trying it in. I am so glad it worked out..I have been waiting for this one and she is MINE!!!!:faint: I am going to Rock Fall this year...now I just need some Bordeaux!:nuts:

ghost, you must be really tiny!! The kid looks perfect on you!
Will the purple go to the bay? :graucho::graucho:
Thank you for the awesome comment! I will tell you that I gained 46 lbs with my son last Fall..I had a c-section (my second), then 8 weeks later I had knee surgery. I have been fighting the battle to lose the post BB weight and I only have 5 lbs left to go (you can't see it, I know what your thinking...where? it is right where the baby stayed..the flubby tubby!:nuts:)...so I am slowly working on the last 5. Your comment has meant the world to me...Thank you!
6.gif

Moodys and LVlovr~ Thank you so much. I am so glad I could share and ask your opinions. It is so better that DH saying " Um they both look good" LIAR! ha ha!

OMG, Ghost - I was thinking about how teeny your waist looked in that pic!! If you have five pounds to lose it must be a growth on your back that we can't see in photographs, LOL!
I hear ya on the C-section. I had one this time around, too. (Last time I had completely natural childbirth - no drugs or anything - so I've done both extremes!) Getting your tummy muscles severed makes it a wee bit hard to bounce back!

I just want to say Ghost that you look great. You look fit and tiny! You definitely don't look like you are trying to lose ANY baby weight. Wear The Kid proudly!! Congatulations on your purchase.