Marc Jacobs Gladiator Sandals

1. Does anyone own these? http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441778874&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302025536&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1146351027006
    I'm considering getting them but would really like to try them on or at least see them on someone but I haven't had any luck finding them except on the internet. I would be getting them in black. If you have these, are they comfortable? I'm looking for an everyday-type sandal for the summer instead of flip-flop. thanks :smile:

2. i've been kinda curious about these too, wondering how they'd look on........i'm thinking they could either be really cute or a total disaster.....but i do love the fact that even the buckle is made out of rubber, so these shoes are 100% bendy :biggrin:

[​IMG]

3. ^ I'm thinking disaster? hehe sorry, they remind me of jelly shoes.

4. those ARE jelly shoes... too trendy for me.

5. I love marc jacobs, but my feet often sweat up a storm- so I'm staying away from those. I need leather shoes. :smile:

6. :oh: I like the idea but not sure about all the rubber. Looks like a sweaty shoe.

7. Not loving them either. :sad:

8. I don't like them either. They remind me of shoes I had when I was a kid and I also remember getting really bad blisters from the rubber =(

I like the jelly swiss-cheese flats from MbyMJ better

9. wow, I saw a ton of these at the DSW store in downtown san francisco. Although I love MARC shoes, I didnt even bother to try these are as they were a bit 'much'

I think they were going for 90 something dollars. hmm. not worth my benjamin if you asked me.

10. Did you see any black ones in a size 6-7?

11. they look like those shoes you have to put on at the seaside not to hurt your feet!
    i love marc jacobs but i don't love them so much!sorry

12. i LOVE jelly sandals. but i am not a fan of these.

13. Jelly sandals always give me blisters since I guess my feet are sweaty.
    Marc's original jellies look so much better IMO.

14. how about these ones?
    [​IMG]
    (Shopbop)

15. I know this is really old... I found the thread via Google...
    But does anyone own these?

I found a pair in gold - cheap second hand... think they have to be real, would they ever make these fake? don't think they were a big enough hit to copy...

anyway... was wondering if anyone had a pic of them wearing them??

thanks x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice