Marc Jacobs Designed These ????

1. Hello,
    I first saw the photo about a year ago and I thought they were the funniest shoes I've ever seen. I used it as my avtar as a joke, then I found out just now through ELuxury that Marc Jacobs not only designed these but they are on sale from 400+ to 179.ish a pair. OMG!
    Am I dreaming, please wake me up from this nightmare !
    :nuts:

p11064202_ph_hero.jpg
  2. ^^ Some people actuallyliked them.

I thought they were pertty terrible

3. :throwup: They look like something Marc himself would wear :roflmfao: .His fall 2006 footwear looks like crap,at least his MBMJ line has a couple pair that are actually wearable :lol: .
    Outside of the runway shows I'd be interested to know who wears these ugly a$$ things :shrugs: .

4. The navy(?) ones are hillarious! The one on wooden wheels ! Or are those metal wheels ? Hee-Hee

5. those first shoes remind me of something Blanche on the Golden Girls would wear:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. they're a piece of work huh?! haha, they're fun to look at though.

maybe they're like those roller blade shoes that were soooo in a couple years ago (I forget what they're called, heelies?) and you roll around town on them.

7. *GIGGLES* :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice