Marc Jacobs colors - seasonal?

1. I recently got a spearmint Venetia and I wondered if others would consider it a seasonal color. Is it strictly a spring/summer bag or could I get away with carrying it year round? I also have an eggplant bag that I use all year round, but mostly carry in the winter.

Do you wear your light/bright colored Marc bags all year round or do you consider some of them to be seasonal?

2. I would carry the spearmint bag in the fall/winter - I'm thinking it would really look great with navy blue and with grey. Is this the color?

[​IMG]

3. That is a great year round color to give your wardrobe some pop!

4. I would definitely carry the Spearmint color year round, well not with anything red though. That makes ya look like a Christmas tree!:roflmfao:

5. That's pretty good!:roflmfao:

6. Thanks guys! I love this bag so much that it would kill me to put it away all winter. Thanks YoungProf, for the color suggestions. It does look great with navy, I know. I'll have to try it with grey too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice